Monday, April 21, 2008

Phillies Phanatic!

I went to my very first real baseball game... not the PawSox or another minor league but a REAL MAJOR LEAGUE GAME! Phillies vs. The Mets! We had Diamond Club seats, and had such a fun time... and the Phillies won!

oooohhhh.... but the best part of all! The Phillies Phanatic! My friend G overheard the bartender telling some little kids that when the green guy was done he would be coming through that area to leave, and G hurried over to us to let us know! I got so excited! We ran (RAN!!) inside and practically trampled him over! and, yep, we got a picture!!!

Yayayayay! I will be posting it soon!!! He was so funny.. when we ran up to him he kind of yelled a little and laughed hahahaha! we were so much crazier than the little kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great game you went to ;) go phils!