Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New dress! Roomba Ronald! Clean cabinets!

A. I bought a new dress. This makes me happy.

I am probably going to wear it to my dad's art gallery (soft) opening on Thursday, that is, only if PhillyBoy can make it!! If not I will save it for a nice dinner with my boy....and it will be perfect for summer events such as bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners and fun summer dinners!

B. I bought a Roomba a month ago, and boy oh boy do I love it! I seriously only have to vacuum the little nooks and crannies in the kitchen- Roomba Ronald takes care of everything else! I haven't had to do a serious vacuum since acquiring him.. I have, however, had to take him to the Roomba doctor (i.e. Dr. RhodeyGirl) because he sometimes gets stuck in my heat vents.. the little guy will simply never learn!

C. I finally did Friday's planned big kitchen cabinet cleaning.. oh how beautiful they look now! I wish I had taken some before pics... but I did take an after pic of one of the cabinets!

before: picture a reallly messy cabinet full of spice bits, cans everywhere and things just generally out of place and not in order

after:


p.s. I am not posting a pic of my new dress until Thursday bc PB reads the blog and I don't want him to see it! classy and cute dress- will post next week!

2 comments:

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Ooh darn, I will have to wait to see the cute dress.

Your clean cabinet has inspired me to clean my own!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! You were super productive today! :)