Friday, June 20, 2008

Weird-o

So, I work for my family. It's my dad's business, and all but 2 employees are family. Our office is an old bank that my dad bought years ago, and it is not some huge space. It is about the size of a pharmacy store (but 2 floors so twice the size). We all work as a team sort of, and we kind of just ask questions out loud as we chug along since we work in an open space.

That being said, why is it that I always have to bring my cell phone with me when I go down to the restroom? If I ever forget it I get this sick feeling in my stomach like something bad is going to happen. Am I scared of the lower floor monsters? Am I scared I might pass out in the bathroom? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

Am I the only one that has such weird, unbreakable habits?

1 comment:

Mr. Trig said...

loooooooooneeeeeeeyyyyy....tuuuuuunnnnnneeeeyyyyyyyyyy.....