Thursday, January 3, 2008

brrr day #2

Some people are cold.

I am one of these people.

I have had at least 4 cups of tea in the last 4 hours. That's a cup of tea/hour for you non ..simple math.. types.

For lunch I am having a bowl of chicken soup.

I am typing like an idiot because the fingers are so cold. Work is moving at a snail's pace due to above listed cold fingers.

I complain, but I don't mean to. When I am cold it is what I do. I want the world to know that I am cold, that even a hat, gloves, scarf, thermal undershirt, and northface fleece won't do it in a place this cold.

I can't wait for the nice heater repairman to be done.. he will be the hero of the day.

In other annoying news, my condo is also suffering from no electricity... which ALSO means no heat! i really really realllllly hope that National Grid saves the day and we have heat by the time we get homeeee!

on a warmer note, palm beach tomorrow!! yay!

No comments: