Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weekend Triggles

Well this lonnnng weekend has been awesome!!!

Thursday night = my awesome tag team surprise
Friday after work = gym, dinner date on the hill, dessert at Pastiche (YUM!)
Saturday = 4 mile run, relax time, dinner and games with the college friends at Dave & Busters!
Sunday = SIX mile run!!!!, breakfast with dad, lounging, family dinner night
Monday = work, sneaker shopping, homemade dinner and fun tv!
Today = work (hopefully leaving early to enjoy the sun!!!) 4 mile run with my hun, dinner, and goodbyes :(

But boy oh boy have I been lucky!!!! about 5 days with PB!!!!!!! Like a mini vacation, or a bit more like real life. SO happy. I guess this is what it would be like if we lived in the same state!!!

Sometimes the long distance really stinks, but then I get surprised with little bits of extra time, and it makes it all better!

Philly/AC this weekend! He leaves tonight, and then I get to see him in just 2 and a hlaf more days yipeeeeee!

No comments: