Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I <3 NY!!!

another great weekend with PB and friends...

Friday headed to the city for some holiday cheer. had a nice dinner with PB, my twin penguin and her lovah in Nolita. Saturday relaxed and enjoyed PB's company before braving the mad city! Manhattan at Christmastime is MADNESSSSS! There were hella people everywhere it was hard just strolling along. We shopped and hung out with the aunties and ate and walked and shopped some more... saw all the drunk santas after the santa run!! (surprised I didn't see anyone I know!)

saturday night almost missed the connection in trenton, nj to get to philly. luckily my philly boy turned into a TRUE philly boy.. a little attitude with a smile and we found out they would hold the train!

sunday had the most amazing day. got to see PB's mom and ate at the Reading Terminal and went to a fantastic store and just had one of those lovely no care in the world afternoons.. i love days like that...

I never understood what people meant by when you know, you KNOW but now I understand that.. I couldn't imagine finding a more beautiful person to pass my days with... I am in the clouds.....

No comments: